Custom Search
Fix Your Marriage

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wrong Perceptions Of Sex Outside Marriage

If you ask me the question, is sex good or bad? I will say both. Yes, sex is good within the confines and context of marriage. And marriage refers to a legitimate union between a man and a woman. However, outside marriage, sex is a poison (so to say), subtle destroyer of marriage and marital success.

Many married people are getting their fingers burnt, their emotions battered, their reputation tarnished, the happiness in their marriages short-circuited because of sex outside marriage. Folks, it is possible for you to tow the path of honour by practicing self discipline with personal determination.

When you discipline your body as a married person committed to your spouse, you will find it easier to exercise self control in other areas of your life. This will make fidelity to your spouse easier since you have already learnt how to tame your body.

The following are some of the wrong perceptions of sex outside marriage:

• Everyone is doing it, what’s the big deal? Let me do it too.

• If I do it, my spouse will never found out.

• Doing it, does not mean the end of my marriage and it will not cause problem to my marriage. After all, what you don’t see cannot hurt you.

• Having sex makes me feel on top of the world.

• Sex is an act of nature, which should be done anywhere, with any one, whenever you feel like it.

• Abstinence from sex outside the marriage is a sign of weakness.

• The way to show my success is to have sex outside marriage as much as possible.

• Having sex with my partner shows I am cool and trendy.

• Real men have sex when they feel like it.

• The true value of a woman lies in the number of men she sleeps with.

All the above perceptions about sex outside marriage are wrong. Unfortunately, many married people have believed and fallen victim to these wrong ideas.

Keeping your marriage

!
Discover The Secret Of Marriage Through Videos And Audios. Your Marriage Can Be Improved Or Saved If You Know The Secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment